Snake Skin Beauty




                    
                            


     
                                                                           


Hi Loves!

I’m excited to be posting my very first post for you guys. There is no secret that I’m a bit of a shopaholic, but when you are obsessed with fashion like myself how can you not be? I get do much inspiration from others and hope to inspire you as well.

I found this lovely snakeskin patterned dress for a shocking $5!! Can u believe it! The awesome thing is that you can dress it up or down. Today, I went with a more casual look, adding black and gold accents to make it stand out. It’s very light and perfect for this beautiful day!


Dress: Prelude; Belt: Vince Camuto; Shoes: Love Culture; Arrow Ring: House of Harlow; Necklace: Natasha; Aztec Clutch: Charming Charlie

Share This Article:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Snake Skin Beauty




                    
                            


     
                                                                           


Hi Loves!

I’m excited to be posting my very first post for you guys. There is no secret that I’m a bit of a shopaholic, but when you are obsessed with fashion like myself how can you not be? I get do much inspiration from others and hope to inspire you as well.

I found this lovely snakeskin patterned dress for a shocking $5!! Can u believe it! The awesome thing is that you can dress it up or down. Today, I went with a more casual look, adding black and gold accents to make it stand out. It’s very light and perfect for this beautiful day!


Dress: Prelude; Belt: Vince Camuto; Shoes: Love Culture; Arrow Ring: House of Harlow; Necklace: Natasha; Aztec Clutch: Charming Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment