Bunny Chic




























HAPPY HALLOWEEN LOVES!!

Trick or Treat?

This year I decided to be a bunny. Well, not your ordinary bunny, but a very chic one. Halloween is a day you can be bold and unique and just have fun with whatever you wear. 
My complete 'costume' consists of a fitted long black skirt with a front slit, a black crop top, a white studded leather moto jacket, and black open toes strap heels. Oh and bunny ears, of course!

 Have a great haunted weekend! Be safe and have fun!

Jacket & Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Bunny Ears & Skeleton Bracelet:Aldo, 
Nail Art by: Me
Photo Credit: Carla Andrade

Share This Article:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

  1. Babe! I adore your blog soo much!! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' :-).. Hope you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks love!! I definitely will! :)

      ~Morgan

      Delete


Bunny Chic




























HAPPY HALLOWEEN LOVES!!

Trick or Treat?

This year I decided to be a bunny. Well, not your ordinary bunny, but a very chic one. Halloween is a day you can be bold and unique and just have fun with whatever you wear. 
My complete 'costume' consists of a fitted long black skirt with a front slit, a black crop top, a white studded leather moto jacket, and black open toes strap heels. Oh and bunny ears, of course!

 Have a great haunted weekend! Be safe and have fun!

Jacket & Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Bunny Ears & Skeleton Bracelet:Aldo, 
Nail Art by: Me
Photo Credit: Carla Andrade

2 comments:

  1. Babe! I adore your blog soo much!! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' :-).. Hope you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks love!! I definitely will! :)

      ~Morgan

      Delete