Fall Lovin' at the Bus Stop


 








                               


 Hi Loves!
 I've been so busy with school lately! Last semesters of college working hard with sleepless nights. Ahhh don't cha just love that? 
The leaves are changing and Fall is here and I'm absolutely in love with long oversized sweaters and cardigans. This Forever 21 open cardigan, was perfect today as I was out getting interviews for an article I'm working on. Styled with black high-waisted jeans, which are also my faves, and a burgundy sweater underneath all finished with my pointed cheetah print flats. 
Weather in Chicago is never the same…so this outfit was perfect for a lightly chilly afternoon on the town.  

Til next time… 
Work Hard, Play Hard.


 cardigan-forever 21, burgundy sweater -zara, high-waited jeans- h&m, cheetah flats- kate spade, necklace-Tasha, gold bracelet - rebecca minkoff


Share This Article:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment


Fall Lovin' at the Bus Stop


 








                               


 Hi Loves!
 I've been so busy with school lately! Last semesters of college working hard with sleepless nights. Ahhh don't cha just love that? 
The leaves are changing and Fall is here and I'm absolutely in love with long oversized sweaters and cardigans. This Forever 21 open cardigan, was perfect today as I was out getting interviews for an article I'm working on. Styled with black high-waisted jeans, which are also my faves, and a burgundy sweater underneath all finished with my pointed cheetah print flats. 
Weather in Chicago is never the same…so this outfit was perfect for a lightly chilly afternoon on the town.  

Til next time… 
Work Hard, Play Hard.


 cardigan-forever 21, burgundy sweater -zara, high-waited jeans- h&m, cheetah flats- kate spade, necklace-Tasha, gold bracelet - rebecca minkoff



0 comments:

Post a Comment