Winter Nights

















Hi Loves! 
As you know winter in the midwest has been very cold and snowy. And unpredictable Chicago can be a pain in the ass traveling back and forth to classes. In a Winter Wonderland spirit, you can still succeed and be chic this season. Thank God for oversized sweaters because they are my life right now to keep warm. I'm in love with this one I'm wearing that I got from H&M and where I also got the pea coat and "Faith" wallet. I paired my high-waisted jeans with brown heeled booties and sparkle socks. For jewels I have on a long necklace and a lot of rings (I'm kind of obsessed with jewelry these days). The Leslie Marí floral bracelet I have on was designed and hand-made by me.

Keep Calm and Stay Warm!

~M

Sweater-H&M, Pea coat-H&M, Floral Bracelet-Leslie Marí, "M" bangle-Charming Charlie, Booties-PacSun, High-waisted jeans-Urban Outfitters, Sparkle socks- Forever 21, "Faith" wallet-H&M

Share This Article:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

3 comments :

  1. Love that sweater! I've been crushing on styles like this one. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!!!

    http://kapindabutler.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete


Winter Nights

















Hi Loves! 
As you know winter in the midwest has been very cold and snowy. And unpredictable Chicago can be a pain in the ass traveling back and forth to classes. In a Winter Wonderland spirit, you can still succeed and be chic this season. Thank God for oversized sweaters because they are my life right now to keep warm. I'm in love with this one I'm wearing that I got from H&M and where I also got the pea coat and "Faith" wallet. I paired my high-waisted jeans with brown heeled booties and sparkle socks. For jewels I have on a long necklace and a lot of rings (I'm kind of obsessed with jewelry these days). The Leslie Marí floral bracelet I have on was designed and hand-made by me.

Keep Calm and Stay Warm!

~M

Sweater-H&M, Pea coat-H&M, Floral Bracelet-Leslie Marí, "M" bangle-Charming Charlie, Booties-PacSun, High-waisted jeans-Urban Outfitters, Sparkle socks- Forever 21, "Faith" wallet-H&M


3 comments:

  1. Love that sweater! I've been crushing on styles like this one. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!!!

    http://kapindabutler.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete